Travel knowing you are protected!
With many frequent travel delays and cancellations happening today, there has never been a better time to add travel insurance to your plans. It doesn’t matter if your trip is a long-awaited vacation or a spur-of-the-moment getaway, adding travel insurance can save you money, time and frustration. With the variety of plans available, you can find coverage levels that will fit your needs.
What travel insurance covers
Depending on the type of coverage you choose, travel insurance can cover a variety of aspects of your trip.
- Trip cancellation benefit up to 100% of trip cost
- Trip interruption benefit up to 150% of trip cost
- Between $500 and $2,500 for travel delay
- Coverage for emergency medical evacuation
24/7 Emergency Travel Assistance
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Medical referral
- Lost passport/travel documents assistance
- 24-hour medical monitoring
- Lost luggage assistance
- Emergency cash transfer
- Embassy or consulate referral
- Legal referrals
- Emergency message relay
- Emergency translations
- Emergency prescription replacement
“Imperial Insurance and Financial Solutions is truly the best, I really can’t say enough about the professionalism and service I experience when obtaining the various insurance protections that I need. Recently, I was able to obtain a no-obligation, hassle-free, travel insurance quote on their website that gave me much comfort and peace of mind before traveling during the ongoing pandemic that seems to add chaos to many traveling arrangements. Thanks again Imperial, you rock!”